Senior GreenMedInfo Researcher and Staff Writer
B.S. Human Biology
Summa Cum Laude
Honors College Graduate
Minors in Health Promotion &
Bioethics, Humanities, and Society
M.S. Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine Candidate
Institute for Functional Medicine trained in Immune, Detoxification, Energy, Hormone, and Gastrointestinal Advanced Practice Modules
April 10, 2017
Ali, B.S., B.S., M.S. Candidate
1 pound of grass-fed hamburger
1 large head of organic cauliflower
4 strips of pasture-raised bacon
1 cup full-fat coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
1 cup chicken stock or bone broth
2 pasture-raised eggs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried cumin
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 package Kite Hill ricotta almond cheese
Extra virgin coconut oil
1) Crisp four strips of bacon in a pan and set aside to cool.
2) Saute and break down ground beef in a medium sized pan in coconut oil. Add herbs and spices.
3) Wash and chop cauliflower into small florets and steam a few minutes until partially cooked.
4) Whisk both eggs, chicken stock, and nut milk in a bowl.
5) Mix cauliflower and ground beef in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, evenly distributing ingredients.
6) Pour the egg-broth-milk mixture uniformly over the cauliflower and ground beef.
7) Sprinkle chopped up bacon spoonfuls of almond cheese over the casserole.
8) Put in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
9) Broil for 3 minutes on high to get the top of the casserole crispy.
10) Let sit 5 minutes and serve.
If You Want to Get Better, You Have to Love Yourself First
September 3, 2018
Cashew Raspberry Cheesecake - Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free
January 27, 2018
The Chronic Illness-Depression Connection
October 9, 2018
October 2018 (1)
September 2018 (1)
August 2018 (2)
May 2018 (1)
April 2018 (2)
March 2018 (1)
February 2018 (1)
January 2018 (5)
December 2017 (3)
November 2017 (7)
October 2017 (1)
June 2017 (10)
May 2017 (2)
April 2017 (6)