1 pound of grass-fed hamburger
1 large head of organic cauliflower
4 strips of pasture-raised bacon
1 cup full-fat coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
1 cup chicken stock or bone broth
2 pasture-raised eggs
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried cumin
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 package Kite Hill ricotta almond cheese
Extra virgin coconut oil
1) Crisp four strips of bacon in a pan and set aside to cool.
2) Saute and break down ground beef in a medium sized pan in coconut oil. Add herbs and spices.
3) Wash and chop cauliflower into small florets and steam a few minutes until partially cooked.
4) Whisk both eggs, chicken stock, and nut milk in a bowl.
5) Mix cauliflower and ground beef in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, evenly distributing ingredients.
6) Pour the egg-broth-milk mixture uniformly over the cauliflower and ground beef.
7) Sprinkle chopped up bacon spoonfuls of almond cheese over the casserole.
8) Put in oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes.
9) Broil for 3 minutes on high to get the top of the casserole crispy.
10) Let sit 5 minutes and serve.